copy of Bejca rustykalna
Check how we care about your online safety.
We ship orders in Europe. Order for delivery valuation.
Custom-made products are non-returnable.
After the delivery valuation, you can pay via bank transfer.
Product recommended for professional staining of wood products:
- other decorative elementsoracyjne
10 to 12 m2 from 1 liter ( one coat); performance depends on the type of wood, method of application.
Warranty: 36 months
1. Prepare the elements for staining by thoroughly sanding, dusting, drying and removing resins from the surface. It is best to apply on wood without previous primers.
2. The temperature of the substrate, environment and the stained elements during the work should be between +5 ºC and +25 ºC.
3. Before use, the contents of the container should be thoroughly mixed. Do not dilute.
4. Apply the stain by brush, roller, sponge, cotton cloth or spray along the grain of the wood.
5. For a darker shade it is recommended to apply two coats at intervals of about 30 minutes.
6. To protect against dirt after the painted surface is completely dry, apply varnish or oil
7. Clean dirty tools and stains from the stain with water.
8. After finishing the work, close the package tightly.
9. Avoid contact with the skin - it stains permanently. It is recommended to ventilate the room after finished work. Always use stain from the same production batch for staining large areas. The color palette shown is for reference only and cannot serve as a color standard. The final shade is affected by, among other things: the species of wood, its natural coloration, absorption and thickness of the applied layers of stain, varnish or other agents intended for this purpose.