Water stain 450ml
Check how we care about your online safety.
We ship orders in Europe. Order for delivery valuation.
Custom-made products are non-returnable.
After the delivery valuation, you can pay via bank transfer.
Water stain is a product designed for staining raw wood ( it is not dedicated for staining composite plywood). Thanks to the Easy Apply formula used in our stain, the product gradually and evenly penetrates the wood structure. The water-based stain colors the wood but does not protect the painted surface.
To protect it, we recommend using wood oils and varnishes such as BARTEK Company.
- perfectly colors
- for indoor/outdoor use - requires additional protection (UV oils, UV varnishes)
- highlights the grain pattern
- safe product (does not contain harmful substances)
- Easy Apply formula
Product recommended for staining wood products:
- other decorative elementsoracyjne
10 to 12 m2 from 1 liter ( one coat); performance depends on the type of wood, method of application.
Warranty: 18 months
1. Prepare the parts for staining by thoroughly sanding, dusting, drying and removing resins from the surface. It is best to apply on wood without previous primers.
2. The temperature of the substrate, environment and the colored elements during the work should be between +5 ºC and +25 ºC.
3. Before use, the contents of the container should be thoroughly mixed. Do not dilute.
4. Apply the stain with a brush, roller, sponge, cotton cloth or spray along the grain of the wood.
5. For a darker shade it is recommended to apply two coats at intervals of about 1 hour.
6. To protect against dirt after the painted surface is completely dry, apply varnish or oil.
7. Clean dirty tools and stains from the stain with water.
8. After finishing the work, close the package tightly.
9. Avoid contact with skin - stain permanently. Always use stain from the same production batch to stain large areas. The color palette shown is for illustrative purposes only and cannot be used as a color standard( samples can be ordered for color matching). The final shade is affected by, among other things: the species of wood, its natural coloration, absorption and thickness of the applied layers of stain, varnish or other agents intended for this purpose.