Decoupage stain 100ml
Check how we care about your online safety.
We ship orders in Europe. Order for delivery valuation.
Custom-made products are non-returnable.
After the delivery valuation, you can pay via bank transfer.
- matte finish
- excellent coloration
- easy application
- protects painted surfaces (matte)
- highlights grain pattern
- safe product (does not contain harmful substances)
- Easy Apply formula
Product recommended for staining wood products:
- other decorative elementsoracyjne
10 to 12 m2 from 1 liter (one coat); performance depends on the type of wood, method of application.
Warranty: 12 months
1. Prepare the parts for staining by thoroughly sanding, dusting, drying and removing resins from the surface. It is best to apply on wood without previous primers.
2. The temperature of the substrate, environment and the colored elements during the work should be between +5 ºC and +25 ºC.
3. Before use, the contents of the container should be thoroughly mixed. Do not dilute.
4. Apply the stain with a brush or a roller along the grain of the wood.
5. For a darker shade it is recommended to apply several coats at intervals of about 1 hour.
6. In order to obtain a glossy surface, use BARTEK quick-drying varnishes (glossy, semi-matt).
7. Clean dirty tools and stains from the stain with water.
8. Close the container tightly after finishing the work. 9. avoid contact with skin - it stains permanently. Always use stain from the same production batch to stain the surface. The color palette shown is for reference only and cannot be used as a color standard. The final shade is affected by, among other things: the species of wood, its natural coloration, absorption and thickness of the applied layers of stain, varnish or other agents intended for this purpose.