Decorative Quick-Drying Varnish Stain Mat 10L - external quick-drying
Check how we care about your online safety.
We ship orders in Europe. Order for delivery valuation.
Custom-made products are non-returnable.
After the delivery valuation, you can pay via bank transfer.
The manufacturer informs (stipulates) that wood protected with exterior varnish should be protected from prolonged exposure to extreme external factors such as snow or high humidity, especially in winter. Bad weather conditions can affect the durability of the product. The varnish has limited resistance to prolonged exposure to UV rays.
Product recommended for staining wood products:
- garden furniture
- other decorative elementsoracyjne
10 to 12 m2 from 1 liter (one coat); performance depends on the type of wood, method of application.
Warranty: 18 months (in unopened containers)
1. Prepare the parts for staining by thoroughly sanding, dusting, drying and removing resins from the surface. It is best to apply on wood without previous primers.
2. The temperature of the substrate, environment and the colored elements during the work should be between +5 ºC and +25 ºC.
3. Before use, the contents of the container should be thoroughly mixed. Do not dilute.
4. Apply the varnish in thin layers with an acrylic brush, acrylic roller or spray gun, spreading the preparation evenly on the substrate along the grain of the wood over the largest possible area,
5. Apply the next coat after a minimum of 2 hours (two coats are recommended)
6. Full hardening time is about 24 hours
7. Clean dirty tools and stains from the varnish with water.
8. Close the container tightly after completion of work.
9. Avoid contact with skin - it stains permanently. Always use stain from the same production batch to stain large areas. The color palette shown is for reference only and cannot be used as a color standard. The final shade is affected by, among other things: the species of wood, its natural coloration, absorbency and thickness of the applied layers of varnish.