Fosal is an effective rust remover for steel and cast iron surfaces; it also removes limescale and deposits from ceramic sanitary ware and tombstones (do not use on marble).
Check how we care about your online safety.
We ship orders in Europe. Order for delivery valuation.
Custom-made products are non-returnable.
After the delivery valuation, you can pay via bank transfer.
Fosal is an effective rust remover for steel and cast iron surfaces; it also removes scale and deposits from ceramic sanitary ware and tombstones (do not use on marble).
- effective in removing rust
- quick action
- slightly irritating smell
- dangerous product
- product contains ≥ 30% phosphoric acid
Product recommended for removing rust and deposits:
- steel components)
- cast iron parts)
- ceramic sanitary equipment)
- tombstones (do not use for marble)
Depends on the method of application.
Warranty: 24 months
1. Rusted items with a thick layer of rust should be pre-cleaned with a wire brush, and then the rusted item should be immersed in the rust remover or the rust remover should be applied with a brush; leave the rusted item in the rust remover for a minimum of 30 minutes or longer. In case of heavy soiling, the operations should be repeated.
2. Wash the soiled tools with water.
3. After completing the work, close the container tightly - protect it from children.
4. Avoid contact with the skin - use gloves, mask, goggles and protective clothing. During the work regularly ventilate the room. It is recommended to ventilate the room after completing the work until the characteristic smell disappears.
DO NOT ALLOW THE AGENT TO DRY - IT CAN LEAVE WHITE STAINS.